Good news... Beth emailed today to let us know she mailed our dossier to the Gladney office in Colombia! I also received an email from USCIS saying our I-800A has been approved. It's been an exciting day! Once Beth receives the hard copy of the USCIS approval, she will send it to Colombia and our file will be complete. Then the documents will be translated and legalized, which could take up to 3 weeks so I'm hoping we will be submitted to the other two casas by the first or second week in September. It's such a huge relief to finally be done with the paperwork (for now).
Ps. If you get a chance, you should check out the blog called "Our Colombian Tortoise Adventure" (I posted a link under "Colombian Blog List"). This family is using the same agency as us and they are currently in Colombia adopting 2 siblings.
Alyssa is growing up fast!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment